Gambling is unique as it lets gamblers maintain their anonymity, and most gamblers prefer it for various reasons. By “anonymous gambling,” we mean the act of gambling without revealing one’s identity. The software used to create casinos employing Bitcoin is called Bitcoin casino software. Blockchain is the innovative technology that underpins Bitcoin, and most casinos use it to render anonymous and decentralized transactions.
The best Bitcoin casino software comes with features such as faster installation, business analytics, API integration, individual design, bonus module, gaming features, KYC onboarding, notifications, integration with smart bots, and various upgrades on gaming features. Our article will examine the Bitcoin casino software’s most intriguing feature, enabling anonymous gambling in online betting.
Why do Gamblers Prefer to Remain Anonymous?
Gamblers opt for anonymity for many reasons, among which privacy tops the list. Most Bitcoin-powered casinos permit gamblers to experience and enjoy gambling to their fullest without the mandatory requirement to provide their personal details, such as their actual name, contact address, and financial information.
Gamblers seek privacy due to the fear of the social stigma that still prevails, no matter how much innovations in every walk of life have been manifesting an exponential leap. A gambler isn’t welcomed in society, even though he isn’t addicted to it. Rather, he indulges in it for joy, pleasure, and to be relieved from his stress.
The fear of losing reputation in case of encountering a loss in gambling is yet another reason gamblers prefer to stay anonymous. The probability of subsequent isolation from other gamblers and the emotional stress associated with it adds to it.
Affluent gamblers who prefer not to make their net worth published to their creditors choose to be anonymous. They do this because their KYC details are hidden here, one of the safest ways to conceal their wealth.
How is Anonymous Gambling Made Possible?
The incorporation of cryptocurrency makes anonymous gambling possible, thereby expanding the horizon of online gambling far beyond. The anonymity cryptocurrency offers exceeds that offered by every other payment method. The recent trending technical innovation called decentralized blockchain technology renders online gambling anonymous. Maintaining anonymity in Bitcoin specifically is a difficult goal because of the blockchain ledger, which is public. However, it is achieved by pseudo-anonymity, which means the gambler is linked to a public Bitcoin address but never to his original name, residential address, or other personal details.
The inherent secure, transparent features of blockchain technology provide anonymity without the interference of a third party for validating and authenticating transactions. Bitcoin transactions on Bitcoin casino sites are not governed by banks or governments, eliminating the need for personal details. This doesn’t mean that fairness in gaming is compromised. Fairness is equally balanced, as the technology prohibits casino operators from being biased regarding payments and gambling game outcomes.
How to Play Anonymously in a Bitcoin Casino?
Signing up for a Bitcoin casino and depositing without providing KYC details is simple. Please find the steps listed below:
- Ensure you pick a reputed casino supporting anonymous gambling by making a careful study on the casino and its reviews, ratings, and bonuses
- Signing in is neither time-consuming nor tedious, as it is sufficient to provide your email address and feed in your username and password after you click the ‘Sign In’ button.
- Abide by the instructions furnished by the casino in making the initial deposit. Ensure you have a crypto wallet to make this action a possible one.
- There you are! You are now free to play games anonymously. Pick the game of your choice, place bets, and begin winning huge jackpots!
Benefits of Anonymous Gambling Using Online Bitcoin Casino Software
The benefits enjoyed by those opting for anonymous gambling include,
- Free from the mental stress of social stigma
- Relief from fear of losing reputation
- Quicker marketing of products with online Bitcoin casino software
- Considerably low or almost nil transaction fees on withdrawals
- Improved incentives like VIP programs and bonuses for regular gamblers
- Faster and practically instantaneous processing of payments
- Taxation-free winnings on most Bitcoin casinos
- Ease to swap between fiat currencies and crypto
- Bitcoin wallets give gamblers full control over their cryptos for deposits and withdrawals.
- Instantaneous, irreversible payments
- Instantaneous confirmation for transactions made
Enjoying anonymity while gambling is no longer an unfulfilled dream; blockchain or BTC casino software has made it possible. Once a gambler experiences the benefits of anonymous gambling, they will likely embrace it. Blockchain-powered BTC casinos offer unprecedented benefits compared to traditional online casinos. One possible drawback, however, comes from the irreversible nature of blockchain/ crypto transactions. One cannot track transactions in case of theft. However, such scenarios are rare as cryptos are quite secure with blockchain technology by default. However, using online Bitcoin casino software is a boon to crypto gamblers. Simply join in, and you will attest to the same. Happy anonymous gambling!