Football fever has been prevalent in the betting industry for some time, and BC.Game is also capitalizing on it. Recently, the prominent online gambling platform ran a brief event to commemorate Argentina’s qualification for the World Cup finals.
The platform is offering a 20-dollar sportsbook freebet to Argentinian fans. The event is already live on the official BC.Game website and will stay open until December 18, 12 PM UTC.
As one of the most reliable names for crypto sportsbook, BC.Game is known for its grand prize pools and offers. The casino recently encountered a string of players scoring jackpots. Thus, its support for football and Argentina is rallying many fans across the globe.
According to the most recent tweet from BC.Game, betting customers in Argentina are eligible for a 20-dollar free bet ticket. The platform has defined the following eligibility requirements for this offer:
- Users must be at least VIP-1
- The minimum odds for the bet should be 1.5 European
- Players must bet at least 1 dollar or an equivalent amount
The platform has also released an official post on its website to inform users. The post mentions important rules, like:-
- Users must bet on the World Cup Final, France vs. Argentina.
- Players are only allowed to place one bet per user.
- The results will only be valid if you won or lost, meaning half-won and half-lost are not accepted.
- Submitting multiple valid tickets means only the biggest amount remains valid.
- Hedging is not allowed.
- The free bet tickets will only be distributed if Argentina wins the championship.
As the game is set for December 18, players are recommended to place their bets before the event expires.